Business Data Analyst
- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
What work will you do?
We do both consulting and internal projects - in both cases you will be helping our customers, mostly in the aviation sector, to transform their business with data, either as part of their team or with your zeroG colleagues.
In this role, you will:
- Provide insights into future patterns identified from past and current data (both on ad-hoc and on ongoing basis)
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, dashboards, etc. to support and drive key business decisions
- Deep dive into large data sets to answer key business questions using a wide range of data analytics tools e.g. SQL, data visualization (Tableau, Power BI, R), web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Webtrends), and BI solutions
- Discuss analytical requirements and results with different stakeholders on the business side and effectively turn them into data solutions
- Conception and implementation of data pipelines together with Data Engineers, and conception and implementation of advanced analytics together with Data Scientists
Flight privileges, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs
Behind the scenes
Working at zeroG
We thrive on a culture of diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit that sets us apart. At zeroG you find a place where creativity and open dialogue are valued over rigid hierarchies and where you can see your work making a difference while learning from your colleagues.
We value hiring motivated, smart people who align with our company values over checking boxes - if you don't 'perfectly' fit the following criteria but believe your skills and personality would bring our company forward, we still want to hear from you!
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree in related disciplines or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with data visualization tools (such as Tableau, PowerBI, or Qlik) and/or experience in data analysis tools and languages like SAS, R, Python, or SQL.
- Knowledge of data warehousing, business intelligence and big data concepts, tools and terminologies
- Experience in applied statistics, data analysis and data preparation
- Strong communication and leadership skills; comfortable delivering results to stakeholders and colleagues, and discussing technical concepts with a range of audiences
- A strong desire to learn every day and a self-starter mentality
About zeroG GmbH
At zeroG we combine airline and data science know-how and work on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that elevate aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit - making zeroG unlike other organizations.
- Full time
Posted 27 Apr 2022
Closes 27 May 2022
This job was posted to: Flight operations