Product Owner - Content & Customer Information (f/m/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 511 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Cologne/Bonn Airport, Cologne/Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
As "Product Owner Content & Customer Information (f/m/diverse)", you are a key person in driving the solutions for our content platform and are responsible for the functional, technical, and strategic development. You shape and carry the product vision and what needs to be developed.
- Collaborate and keep a close relationship with our teams to build tooling and services necessary to improve capabilities
- Create a shared understanding of their needs/problems and conceptualize technical solutions
- Contribute your experience to the sharpening and operationalization of our content plattform
- Create solutions that directly contribute to our content strategies
- Independently write user stories to build up a product backlog based on the requirements of the stakeholders
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog based on OKR and the product vision
- Determine whether the final product is acceptable
- Have the lateral leadership of a squad team and guide them to success by collaborative decisions and continuous improvement of processes
Behind the scenes
Meet the Eurowings Digital Team
Do you share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high-performing team? Great! In this case we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Passion for Content and (in previous experiences) you worked in PO/PM role for at least 3 years
- Knowledge of Web Content publishing and Digital Asset Management Systems
- Being able to develop a clear vision of the product and select the best solutions for implementation
- Understanding the point of view of different stakeholders and knowing when and how to loop them accordingly
- Strong understanding of our customers and the market
- Already worked with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Capability to get your tasks prioritized and know when & how to say "no"
- Worked in eCommerce products considering SEO requirements for product decisions
- Nice to have: Experience in working on products based on Enterprise Content Management Systems like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Magnolia CMS, or similar
About Eurowings Digital GmbH
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.
- Full time
Posted 27 Apr 2022
Closes 27 May 2022
This job was posted to: Product support