Skilled worker within the engine services division (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 511 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As a skilled worker within the engine services division (m/f/diverse) you will be working in a motivated team and will be responbile for the following tasks:
- assembly and disassembly of engines and engine modules
- inspection and repair of engines and engine parts
- other specific tasks
Meister im Triebwerksbereich
Lufthansa Technik AG
E-mail address for inquiries
13. Salary / holiday allowance, Old-age provision / employee retirement, Financial consulting / social counseling, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Free parking, Lufthansa shares, Payments layer supplements, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Work clothes are provided, Part-time models, Family days (family learns workplace know), Doctor's office, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Have a shower
Behind the scenes
Behind the scenes
Welcome to our engine services division at Lufthansa Technik AG!
For your new job as skilled worker within the engine services division (m/f/diverse) at Lufthansa Technik you should have the following skills:
- completed technical vocational training, e. g. locksmith, motorcar mechatronics engineer, plumber
- good English language skills mandatory, German language skills preferable
- readiness and suitability for shift work
You will be hired either permanently or for a limited period of 2 years. This depends on your training and previous experience. If you are hired for a limited period, Lufthansa Technik AG will subsequently strive to transfer you to a permanent employment if your development is accordingly.
Furthermore we offer you various opportunities for development and an attractive spectrum of a huge aviation company. As well movement costs can be refunded after consultation.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 27 Apr 2022
Closes 27 May 2022
This job was posted to: Fabricator