Licensed B2 Engineer
- SR Technics - 41 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Aircraft Engineer is a EASA-Part 66 licensed B2 with relevant aircraft types and is expected to support the network as required.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the organisation;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Ensure the on-time performance of customer aircrafts;
- Ensure that aircraft is operating in airworthiness conditions;
- Keep all airworthiness data up-to-date according the actual revision;
- Ensure full adherence to maintenance contracts, company and customer procedures to high quality standards;
- Ensure hygiene and environmental protection according to procedures;
- Assists the Shift-Leader / Supervisor;
- Ensure clear communication and reporting;
- Act as Mentor as required.
- Holder of a Valid B2 EASA Part-66 Licence ;
- Demonstrate working knowledge of health, safety and quality procedures to the required level;
- Good command of verbal and written English, Level B2;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Positive attitude and solutions orientated;
- High degree of customer focus, both internal and external;
- Demonstrate good communication and team orientated working;
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 26 Apr 2022
Closes 26 May 2022
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer