- easyJet - 48 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 250 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 70 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
The Procurement team manage a significant proportion of the total easyJet external spend which in FY22 is expected to amount to £1Billion per annum, covering Customer, Operations including Ground Handling, Commercial, Business, Corporate, Finance, People and IT functions. A key focus for the team is improving the quality of our data to enable meaningful reporting.
This new role has been created within Procurement's process and policy team to input, manage and report on information that will enable the Procurement team to deliver against their functional plan. This role will continue to develop and grow with the team.
- Support the Procurement team by providing high quality and meaningful reporting
- Responsible for uploading and maintaining contract records
- To lead day-to-day queries on Procurements e-Procurement platform ("Scout" - Workday strategic sourcing)
- Improve and manage the data quality within Scout and spend reports
- Act as the front door to Procurement and triage queries to the appropriate Procurement Manager
- Deliver training on the Procurement policy and processes
- Contract and supplier database management
- Input all contract records for the Procurement team and wider business
- Provide monthly reporting on contract expiries, performance reviews and supplier spend
- Complete all new suppliers and customer request forms and third party checks
- Triage and resolve queries from the business on Scout, Procurement policy and processes
- Launch and manage monthly SRM reviews on Scout
- Provide training on Scout modules
- Proactively identify ways to improve existing processes
- Improve data quality on systems to enable meaningful reporting
- Improve the profile of procurement and engagement of the business
- Promotion of and adherence to procurement policy and use of SRM framework
In line with the Competency Framework for job family M&P (Management & Professional) which cover:
- Ownership and Delivery . Has a clear focus to deliver results, working to targets, reviewing progress and adapting their plans accordingly, motivating themselves/the team to achieve.
- Business Performance . Understands business and external environment, is cost conscious and understands the longer term perspective and implications of decisions.
- Innovation and Change . Is open to new ways of doing things and questions existing approaches, views change as an opportunity, comfortable working in a dynamic and ambiguous environment.
- Building Relationships . Expresses ideas confidently and clearly, builds positive and constructive relationships with others, gets to know colleagues within their own team and supports them to ensure team goals are achieved.
- Full time
Posted 26 Apr 2022
Closes 26 May 2022
This job was posted to: Airline manager