Crew Training Co-ordinator
- easyJet - 47 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet is Europe's leading airline offering a unique and winning combination of the best route network connecting Europe's primary airports, with great value fares and friendly service.
easyJet flies on more of Europe's most popular routes than any other airline and carried more than 96 million passengers in 2019 - more than 16 million travelling for business. The airline has over 300 aircraft on nearly 1000 routes to more than 150 airports across 35 countries. Over 300 million Europeans live within one hour's drive of an easyJet airport.
We're on a journey to continually improve how we support and serve our Crew as a Training Department. To achieve our goal of becoming a centre of learning excellence that is industry leading and supports easyJet's purpose, we need to continually improve what we do and how we do it.
To achieve that, we're looking for a Crew Training Co-ordinator to help support our people and operations. This is an opportunity to be part of a team to support our long term success as an airline. The successful applicant can be be based anywhere in the easyJet network.
- To be support the Chief Training Captain to delivery high quality training throughout the entire network and drive continual improvement
- Co-ordinate facilities, devices and equipment - to ensure delivery of training
- Ownership and responsibility to manage training facilities, devices and equipment to ensure ready for training (RFT)
- Ensure training locations foster a positive learning environment that maximises training effectiveness and efficiency
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure continuity of training delivery
- Attend weekly Training Operations Meeting (TOM), record and distribute minutes for the Chair
- Promote the training feedback tool and drive continual improvement
- Promote the use of the tool to all trainees and trainers
- Manage responses, coordinating delivery of relevant information to SMEs
- Analyse feedback to share trends and learning from the feedback tool
- Provide insight for department communications from the feedback tool
- Co-ordinate Standards Assurance programme for Crew Training
- Facilitate monthly Training Standards Assurance Meeting
- Co-ordinate performance-based Standards Assurance checks
- Attend the monthly Cabin Safety Trends Meeting
- Oversight of completion of online learning
- Monitor and report on progress of trainees through online training programs
- Other tasks defined by the Chief Training Captain
- Full time
Posted 26 Apr 2022
Closes 26 May 2022
This job was posted to: Flight training