Customer Support Engineer
- SR Technics - 48 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The position holder will provide technical support, definition and implementation of engine work scopes in agreement with the customer.
- Actively support by identifying, participating, or leading in problem solving activities or initiatives
- Prepare and define engine work scopes of the engine model CFM56 / PW4000 for engine shop visits with regard to customer requirements, SR Technics technical standard and contractual obligations
- Optimize the Workscope in regard of performance, reliability, shop visit costs and turnaround time
- Technical customer support for these engines during the shop visit
- Define and improve the technical standard and maintenance concept of the CFM56 / PW4000 engines and engine components considering the aviation requirements according to EASA Part 145 and all quality and commercial aspects
- Prepare reliability analysis and continuously updating and improving the Engine Maintenance Program
- Sales Support
- Execute damage event investigations and issuing investigation reports
- Technical assistance for engine maintenance and piece part repair organization
- Interacting with OEM's and vendors to improve reparability and reliability of engine parts and components
- Support commercial Product Management regarding contractual issues as removal plan and workscoping incl. LLP (Life Limited Parts) management
- Execute and participate at technical customer co-ordination meetings
- ETH, BSc, FH or HF
- Aviation MRO industry experience
- Knowledge of English (level B1) and German language (level B2)
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit. Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A300 - 600 (PW4000)
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 25 Apr 2022
Closes 25 May 2022
This job was posted to: Product support