Sales Development & Analytics Manager
- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As the Sales Development & Analytics Manager, you will perform the following duties:
- Key point of contact in Segment Aircraft Component Service between Sales Teams in the Americas, EMEA & APAC & Lufthansa Technik's global production network
- Provide data analysis support to the Lufthansa Technik sales & fulfillment teams in all regions
- Transfer of customer requirements & market feedback into the global Lufthansa Technik production organization
- Provide guidance on market competitiveness of Lufthansa Technik component services in all regions
- Support all Segment Aircraft Component Services sales activities through a combination of statistical analysis & data modeling
- Development of advanced pricing structure for Lufthansa Technik component products
- Work in various ERP systems, SQL, R, Business Intelligence tools & other data analytical tools
*Participation in other duties as assigned
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Join our team in the Americas!
Make a difference at one of the largest aviation companies in the world!
Taking Off with Lufthansa Technik Component Services!
We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal Sales Development & Analytics Manager must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required
- College degree/vocational training required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Master's degree desirable
- 2 years of experience in project management, business analytics
- English required
- German, Spanish or Portuguese desirable
- 2 years aviation MRO experience
- MS Office as expert
- Good Skills of Tableau, KNIME or comparable software
- Good Skills of SAP/R3 software (desirable)
- Good Skills of data base programs such as Access and SQL
- Communication skills
- Presentation & Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task & work under pressure
- Ability to understand & manage complexity in a cultural environment
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel
*Company may provide relocation assistance
*Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 23 Apr 2022
Closes 23 May 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales