Lead Engineer, Cybersecurity
- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
What work will you do?
You will be the driver of zeroG's IT security strategy, proactively raising IT security awareness amongst our colleagues and working closely with Lufthansa Group colleagues to ensure the security of our services, devices, and infrastructure.
In this role, you will:
- Take responsibility for our information security management and securing our data, services, and devices against adversaries
- Assist in our portfolio of projects to protect from classical threats such as code injections and from emerging AI-driven threats
- Advise the company on industry best practice in application and infrastructure security and DevSecOps
- Coordinate with other ISOs in the Lufthansa Group
- Act as a cybersecurity consultant to other Lufthansa Group business units where their own projects can benefit from your specialist security expertise
- Be the first point of contact for our colleagues for IT security related topics
- Organize communications and events to proactively raise awareness and understanding of security related topics
Flight privileges, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs
Behind the scenes
Working at zeroG
We thrive on a culture of diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit that sets us apart. At zeroG you find a place where creativity and open dialogue are valued over rigid hierarchies and where you can see your work making a difference while learning from your colleagues.
We value hiring motivated, smart people who align with our company values over checking boxes - if you don't 'perfectly' fit the following criteria but believe your skills and personality would bring our company forward, we still want to hear from you!
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science, related disciplines or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with information security management processes and systems
- Expert-level understanding of common threats posed by malicious actors including vulnerability exploits, malware, phishing, and social engineering
- Experience implementing cloud platform security solutions (e.g. IAM, WAF, anti-DDOS, SIEM), particularly in Microsoft Azure
- Experience both developing and implementing effective IT security governance and risk management
- Experience presenting complex technical subjects in clear, understandable language, both written and spoken, to both tehnical and non-technical stakeholders
- English equivalent to CEFR C1 and German equivalent to CEFR B1
About zeroG GmbH
At zeroG we combine airline and data science know-how and work on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that elevate aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit - making zeroG unlike other organizations.
- Full time
Posted 22 Apr 2022
Closes 22 May 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager