- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The activities for the Logistics Coordinator may include the following:
- Receive complex customer requests for worldwide time critical transport and emergency logistic services.
- Follow up on proposals and thereafter be responsible for a smooth handling and execution of the booked transports.
- Identify the customers' individual requirements and needs using strong communication skills.
- Provide our customers with very individualized and tailor-made transport solutions within a limited time frame.
- Support the sales team by being the single and operational point of contact for our key account customers.
- Give guidance to new colleagues on solving irregularities and the steps to be taken if these take place.
- Create handover protocols and communicate irregularities at end of shift towards other worldwide customer service teams.
*Other tasks as required.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Join our growing aviation cargo experts team.
We are an international, multicultural and growing company with offices in multiple countries around the world. In your role you will receive complex customer requests for worldwide time critical transport and emergency logistic services.
The ideal Logistics Coordinator should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma required.
- Professional experience desired in the field of logistics or freight forwarding.
- Thorough knowledge of operational logistics processes and services, and airfreight.
- English required.
- Computer skills as expert.
- Experience with MS Office and MS Windows.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent customer service and customer orientation.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Work constantly with time pressure.
- Able to work in shift and weekends.
*Applicants must be fully vaccinated.
*CV/ Resume required.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the U.S.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
About Apply Americas Inc.
Apply is the expert for global Special Speed Logistics as well as time-critical international spare parts logistics. We transport your highly urgent spare parts, medical samples, dangerous goods or important documents quickly and reliably from A to B - via air, rail, or road and - if desired - personally accompanied by an airmates On Board Courier. In addition to speed and reliability, we are committed to customized and flexible service. Therefore, we are available 365 days a year, around the clock, to develop tailor-made, customized logistics solutions, ranging from ad-hoc cases to day-to-day business. We at Apply are the experts for High Performance and Special Speed Logistics and we love what we do! Combining our know-how and passion we make the impossible become possible.
- Full time
Posted 22 Apr 2022
Closes 22 May 2022
This job was posted to: Freight