Flight Attendant | Flyvärdinna (ARN) Stockholm (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 498 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As a Cabin Crew Member, you will ensure an ideal start and end to each of our customers' travels. You are resilient, supportive, caring, hands-on & positive.
- Representation of our Eurowings brand
- Become a valued team member who reflects our hands-on, positive, supportive, and resilient values
- Responsibility for an overall safe, well organised and pleasant journey for our customers
- Sell our on-board products and receive a 12% inflight sales commission
- Completion of our high-quality internal training
What's in it for me?
- Remuneration from the first day of training
- Employment is in a seasonal 92 % part-time model (100% during summer Apr-Oct, 80% Nov-Mar)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Yearly progression in salary steps
- Flights in the European flight network of Eurowings
- Uniform and equipment are paid by the employer
- ID Travel, special discounts for numerous hotels and car rental companies and attractive travel benefits
Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Work clothes are provided, Diversity programs, Development programs, Promotion of women
Behind the scenes
Fly with us...
...become a member of our crew!
- You are passionate about service and you have excellent team and social skills
- You are at least 1.60 m in body height and min. 18 years old
- You own a General Certificate of Secondary Education or Certificate of completion of compulsory basic secondary schooling in combination with flying or gastronomic experience
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), other language skills are desirable
- You own an unrestricted passport, and additionally for non EU-citizens: Residence permit and working permit
- You are in a very good overall state of health (inkl. Visual acuity +/- 5 dioptres) and you can swim
About Eurowings Europe GmbH
Eurowings is the low-cost airline of Lufthansa Group, making it part of the world's largest aviation group. With a fleet of currently 205 aircraft, Eurowings specializes in affordable non-stop flights within Europe. The carrier offers flights to over 210 destinations in over 60 countries around the world, making it Europe's third-largest low-cost airline. Last year, the company carried over 40 million passengers for the first time.
- Full time
Posted 19 Apr 2022
Closes 19 May 2022
This job was posted to: Cabin crew