Duty Airport Station Manager
- Lufthansa - 353 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Bogotá D.C., Colombia
The Duty Airport Station Manager will be expected to:
- Conducting daily flight briefings with personnel where feasible.
- Contributing proactively to the development and modification of procedures, respecting defined carrier's rules and regulation.
- Steering, monitoring and troubleshooting all station related processes handling of special interests.
- Intervening in case of shortcomings and ensuring that service basics are adhered to by all providers.
- Monitoring catering, VDB/DBC, SOKO processes while ensuring that these, as well as baggage delivery and hotels in case of irregularities.
- Providing feedback to inquiries and reports.
- Collaborating with Federal, State and Local authorities and internal stakeholders in regards to regulations and/or practices directly effecting day-to-day operations.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Join Lufthansa Airlines!
We are looking forward to your application!
If you want to be the next Duty Airport Station Manager you must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience,1 year of demonstrated work experience in ground operations required.
- Leadership experience required.
- English required.
- German and/or other desirable.
- Individual LHG operator's specifics required.
- Knowledge of airport procedures and processes required.
- Successful completion of Training in Passenger Service and Aircraft Handling.
- Must possess permit to work in Colombia.
- Willingness to travel.
- Constant time pressure.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
- High stress levels.
- Must be willing to work shifts and overtime.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
*Psychological assessment may be required.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2020, it generated revenue of EUR 13,589m and employed an average of 110,065 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
- Full time
Posted 14 Jan 2022
Closes 13 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Airport manager