Junior / HR Advisor with German - HR Finance team
- Lufthansa - 341 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
As the Junior / HR Advisor with German, you will perform the following duties:
- Maintenance of personal accounts.
- Loans, refunds and advanced payments to LH group employees.
- Leavers' account reconciliation and dunning procedure.
- Posting of salary, bank statements.
- Salary payments.
- Intercompany clearing and month/quarter/year closure activities.
* Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
Be part of an international team!
Join our growing team of professionals in a dynamic working environment!
The ideal Junior / HR Advisor with German must fulfill the following requirements:
- Analytical skills and good command of MS Excel.
- German min. B2 required.
- English min. B1/B2 required.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business administration will be an asset.
- Experience with SAP P02 will be an advantage.
- Ability to work analytically; focus on details and high accuracy.
- Proactive attitude as well as team player.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 13 Jan 2022
Closes 12 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Airline HR