Jr. Accountant/Accountant Finance Accounting PtP
- Lufthansa - 334 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Your responsibilities and duties may include the following:
- Receives accounting documents either physically or electronically and processes data and vouchers according to procedures.
- Checks or obtains necessary authorizations according to the procedures.
- Initiates creation/changes of vendor master data in accounting system.
- Manages communication with customers and customers' business partners, provides necessary documentation, reports and analysis.
- Proactively supervises and reconciles the accounts to clarify open items in pending or current accounts.
- Monitors discrepancies between the expected cost positions and the incoming invoices.
- Provides Information to the respective finance department or airport management teams.
- Estimates and settles accruals and provisions for invoices.
* Performs other tasks defined by supervisor.
Behind the scenes
Be part of an international team!
Join our team! We are looking forward to your application!
If you want to be the next Jr. Accountant/Accountant Finance Accounting PtP, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Master/Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 3rd year of studies in Economic disciplines.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Good command of German, min. B1.
- Good command of basic MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- Analytical mindset & Numerical skills.
- Team player.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 13 Jan 2022
Closes 12 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance