(Junior) Airport Cost Controller in Invoice Control Team
- Lufthansa - 341 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Auditing and approving of incoming invoices.
- Claiming and monitoring of overcharges.
- Providing end-to-end credit note escalation service.
- Monthly/yearly closing activities.
- Cooperation with field offices, Airport Commercial Relation department and suppliers.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Ready to take off? Join Lufthansa Group.
Join us! We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal (Junior) Airport Cost Controller in Invoice Control Team should meet the following requirements:
- Experience in accounting and SAP environment.
- Very good English.
- Expertise in MS Office package.
- Problem solving orientation.
- Ability to work under time pressure and readiness to fit in the timeframe.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- Analytical and conceptual mindset.
- Numerical skills.
- Interpersonal/communication skills.
- Team player.
- Service and quality orientation.
* Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 13 Jan 2022
Closes 12 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Air traffic control