C#/.NET Software Engineer
- Lufthansa - 334 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- The future of aviation is all about software and data. As part of our software team you will be working on various charting applications in the aviation industry. Embracing an agile environment with a globally distributed team, you will contribute to designing and maintaining solutions aimed at making aeronautical charts safe and reliable. You can expect a friendly, multicultural atmosphere focused on delivering value to aviation community.
Free parking, Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent,
- Minimum of 2 years of programming experience with C# or T-SQL,
- Knowledge in application design,
- Proven know how in Git, continuous integration, test automation and agile
- Team player with good communication skills,
- Strong English skills (written and spoken),
- Knowledge of C#, T-SQL,
- Knowledge of UI Libraries: WinForms, WPF (MVVM),
- Knowledge of SQL Server, .NET Framework 4.8, .NET (Core) 5.0, Apply, Entity Framework .
What do we welcome?
- Familiarity of Apply, PostgreSQL, NHibernate.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 12 Jan 2022
Closes 11 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Software engineer