Warehouse Agent Senior (Foreman)
- Lufthansa - 334 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Duties include but not limited to:
- Physical acceptance, R4C and security check.
- Storage of cargo.
- ULD Build-up and monitoring/supporting external staff.
- Weighing ULD/Trolley.
- Signing ULD Tag.
- Physical Breakdown.
- Reporting of irregularities (missing, damages, ...) and non-declared DGR.
- Hand over freight to Customer.
- Works according to documented CHM and GOM procedures.
- Observes and applies the security requirements of LCAG and local authorities.
- Assists the Cargo Supervisor in monitoring Warehouse Agents.
- Provides feedback to Warehouse Supervisor.
- Provides support to Warehouse Agents.
- Supports, co-operates and communicates with all colleagues.
- Participate in staff briefings.
* Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Lufthansa Cargo - Warehouse Agent Senior (Foreman)
We'd love to welcome you to the Lufthansa Cargo Handling Team!
Join the amazing world of Lufthansa Cargo!
We are excited to share this journey with you!
If you want to be the next Warehouse Agent Senior (Foreman), you must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- 2-3 years' experience in warehouse handling favoured.
- Air Cargo Experience required.
- English and Local/Other required.
- MS Office as user.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
- Authority to sign receipts for cargo or mail in accordance with acceptance and delivery procedures.
- Authority to sign ULD receipts.
- Authority to weigh and tag ULDs.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Company may provide relocation assistance.
* Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
- Full time
Posted 12 Jan 2022
Closes 11 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Freight