IT Service Manager
- SR Technics - 57 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The IT Service Manager oversees the fault-free operations and continuous development of STRADE's IT environment including the trading operating ERP (AvSight - Salesforce), the IT business environment (Salesforce - Microsoft 365), the STRADE website and the interfaces to customers and suppliers e.g. trading platforms.
- Hands-on operations of STRADE's IT environment. Ensure fault-free development, implementation and operations of the (new) IT environment incl. interfaces to external partners, internal user support, etc.
- Ensure a cost-efficient performance of the IT environment. Increase the efficiency of STRADE subsidiary by acting on the digitalization efforts.
- Support STRADE employees in setting up their IT hardware and software environment, offer 1st level user support, liaise with all employees to continuously improve the IT environment.
- Support the improvement of (internal and external) customer satisfaction of delivered products and services.
- Roll-out, implementation and further development of STRADE's IT environment.
- 1st level user support and operational interface to internal and external IT service providers.
- Interface management between STRADE IT environment and external partners e.g. trading platforms, customers, etc.
- Implementation of digitalization efforts with internal and external partners following the digitalization roadmap.
- Enforce cyber and data security policies related to technical infrastructure and user access
- 3 years of proven IT experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science desired
- Familiar with working with external service providers
- Experience in cloud-based ERP and application systems (Salesforce, Microsoft 365)
- Experience in end-user support (software and hardware)
- Strong interest in digitalization, automation and end-to-end ERP integration
- High level of hands-on initiative, personal responsibility and strong assertiveness
- Good project management skills
- Good personal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe. Apply
- Full time
Posted 12 Jan 2022
Closes 11 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT