- easyJet - 40 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
easyJet has been decisive in meeting the challenges presented by the current pandemic by cutting costs, reducing our capex whilst retaining our fleet flexibility and securing an additional £2bn in funding. As Europe emerges from the Covid-19 crisis, easyJet is well placed to strengthen its leading position as a trusted brand offering value for money with an industry-leading network of primary airports.
This time has taught us more about flexibility, balance and wellbeing - whether that's working remotely, part time, or needing extra support when times are tough - because it's clear that our people and passion set us apart. When you fly with us you'll see we have bags of passion for travel and getting you to your destination with the best experience possible.
Working in our non-flying roles is no different and our culture - known as our orange spirit - is a real thing - and its people who love to work with fast paced, quick thinking and energetic people. You need to have resilience to work here (as recent events have shown) but the experience you gain is like no other.
- Responsible for the administrative efficiency of our Maintenance Control, Safety Management and Engineering Training functions.
- To manage the Maintenance Control rosters factoring in shift planning, overtime and absence with consideration given to operational requirements and working time limits.
- To provide administrative support to the Engineering Training team, supporting with course arrangements and updating training records.
- To support department managers with the resolution of audit findings and observations.
- To complete routine maintenance across our Microsoft Teams and SharePoint sites.
- To raise purchase orders and process invoices for maintenance related activity.
- Supporting the department with booking travel and accommodation.
- To organise the staffing and logistics of meetings, performance appraisals and adhoc team events.
- Supporting managers with the recruitment and onboarding of new starters.
- Full time
Posted 12 Jan 2022
Closes 11 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Airline administration