Sales Manager (Logistics)
- Lufthansa - 334 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
As the Sales Manager (Logistics) you will perform the following duties:
- Develop and execute strategy to expand the company's customer base in the Asia Pacific region.
- Understand and represent customer requirements to internal stakeholders.
- Develop and implement supply chain and logistics concepts and solutions to fulfil customer needs.
- Lead or participate in international projects for process improvements and business development in LTLS Asia.
- Win new customers and develop business with existing customers.
- Commercially manage customer accounts.
- Lead acquisition projects, including commercial responsibility.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Be part of Lufthansa Technik!
Join our growing team of professionals in a dynamic working environment!
The ideal Sales Manager (Logistics) must fulfill the following requirements:
- Adaptive to a multi-cultural environment.
- University Degree in Logistics, Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in a sales or customer service role, preferably in the transport and logistics or aviation industry.
- Strong team player with a high level of customer and service orientation.
- Communication skills and commercial understanding.
- Fluent in business English, written and spoken.
- Proficient in spoken Mandarin.
- Experience working in an international environment is an advantage.
- Willing to travel.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Singapore.
If this is you, please forward your resume and cover letter, including your current and expected salary via online. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About Lufthansa Technik Logistik Services GmbH
Lufthansa Technik Logistik Services is one of the leading companies in the field of aviation spare parts logistics. We supply our customers - be it airlines, maintenance companies or suppliers - with innovative logistics solutions from our headquarters in Hamburg and through numerous business divisions in partner companies around the globe. As a full subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik, our services are deeply rooted in proven, efficient and competitive logistic processes, covering warehousing, global transport and customs clearance solutions. Combined with numerous add-on services, our customers benefit from a tailored service that gives them the freedom to concentrate on their core business.
- Full time
Posted 11 Jan 2022
Closes 10 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Freight