- Lufthansa - 334 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As the Lounge Coordinator you will perform the following duties:
- Responsible for the presentation of all products, ensuring standards such as quality, quantity to keep an ongoing supplier relationships for this purpose.
- Review regularly product quality and Lounge guests feedbacks.
- Control F&B costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Provides guidance to contracted staff, their supervisor and support them in daily business.
- Ensures implementation of new procedures, processes or product features and enhancements.
- Verifies that adequate staffing levels are maintained per contracted service & gastro provider.
- Entitled to orders lounge infrastructure repairs and replacements up to agreed amount with Head LCT & SM.
- Implements new standards as definition of Lounge Expert Team & Lounge Steering Team.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Lounge Coordinator Detroit
An exciting opportunity tp provide 5 Star service to our most important guests!
Are you ready to take off?
We want to share this journey with you!
The ideal Lounge Coordinator must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree/vocational training required.
- Bachelor desirable.
- Master desirable.
- English required.
- German and/or other desirable.
- Minimum 5-10 years of work experience - thereof a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated work experience in ground operations and hospitality industry (e.g. hotel, gastronomy) is required.
- Leadership experience required.
- Knowledge of airport procedures and processes.
- Group Passenger Manual.
- Knowledge of Emergency Response planning and LEAN methodology preferred required.
- Hospitality and Gastronomy knowhow.
- Excellent customer service.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
*Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2020, it generated revenue of EUR 13,589m and employed an average of 110,065 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
- Full time
Posted 11 Jan 2022
Closes 10 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Airline manager