Head of Finance
- SR Technics - 57 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Head of Finance is to control all aspects of the finance function with focus on achieving the company's financial objectives. Support the GM for all financial and business economical matters. Make comprehensive and sound recommendations that enable action taking.
- Engage in accounting and cash management;
- Lead budgeting & business planning process;
- Lead forecasting process (weekly & monthly);
- Challenge and support investment proposals and management of CAPEX & fixed assets;
- Ensure monthly reporting & analysis of actual results including development of agreed upon mitigation actions;
- Initiate and drive improvement initiatives throughout SR Technics Malta;
- Provide level fitted and transparent information as basis for decision making;
- Drive transparency and structure of cost accounting system;
- Management and development of an effective motivated team;
- Support GM and management of Malta;
- Close cooperation and liasion with SR Technics Switzerland;
- Support the Quality and Safety Management System;
- Manages his personal training records and monitor those of his staff;
- Adhoc analysis and special projects;
- Holder of all operational third party contracts
- Assist in any other task commensurate with the role.
- University Degree in economics, finance or accounting;
- Good command of English;
- Minimum of 5 to10 years in wide variety of finance roles;
- Leadership experience;
- SAP knowledge is an asset.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 11 Jan 2022
Closes 10 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance