Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
- Lufthansa - 334 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Mexico city, Mexico
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Greet visitors as they enter building and assist with questions, deliveries, meeting invitees etc.
- Conduct visitor screening for compliance purposes.
- Answer main phone line and transfer as appropriate.
- Send and receive CoMail/Mail/FedEx.
- Manage conference room schedule.
- Oversee office supply ordering and distribution.
- Assist in New Hire Onboarding.
- Support in internal meeting planning and setting up.
- Handle copy/scanning machine.
- Perform light clerical work as assigned by Managing Director.
- Assist with coordinating, booking, and closing duty travel.
- Support in sending off reimbursement.
- Oversee and support with breakroom vending machine contractor; order coffee.
- Schedule applicant interviews for Production.
*Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
We want you to be part of our team!
Do not hesitate it and apply now! Join the amazing world of Lufthansa!
The ideal Administrative Assistant / Receptionist must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma desirable.
- Minimum of 1-year office experience or equivalent preferred.
- English (intermediate).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, receptionist experience desireable.
- MS Office as user.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent independence.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent teamwork.
- Analytical skills.
- Corporate awareness.
- Organizational skills.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
- Lufthansa direct contract.
- Monthly bonus for English TOEFL Certification, effective with 565 score ( Apply extra)
- Benefits package.
Flexible shift: 8 hours, Monday to Friday. (Example: 7:00 AM- 04:00 PM, 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM, 9:00 AM-6:00 PM)
Location: Polanco, ten minutes away from "Metro Polanco".
About Lufthansa Global Business Services S.A. de C.V.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jan 2022
Closes 9 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Airline administration