Junior Production Planner
- SR Technics - 54 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
Reporting to the Senior Planner, the Junior Planner creates, administers and maintains the Bill Of Work (BOW) for the assigned aircraft maintenance input, ensuring all preparation is completed effectively and on schedule prior to aircraft input. The Junior Planner will ensure that all maintenance tasks are co-ordinated, the Production/Operations teams are supported and enabled to perform the required maintenance tasks.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Prepare, co-ordinate and release the Bill Of Work;
- Prepare work packages for production;
- Print work package and co-ordinate customer attachments;
- Inform methodics about errors on job cards and implement improvements as required;
- Ensure all job cards are handed over to Production on schedule;
- Support the Project Managers with data and planning information;
- Support and monitor paperwork closure of the checks;
- Support and deputise for the Senior Planner when required;
- Support the Bay Managers' office during aircraft release;
- Implement work package changes and coordinate bill of work during ground time;
- Verify and correct the accounting tree in SAP in accordance to the contract if work package revisions arise during the ground time;
- Create and coordinate final documentation and send to customer when necessary;
- Ensure efficient communications with all stakeholders including the customer;
- Co-ordinate documentation and assist with aircraft movements/engine run requests;
- Contribute to ensuring the department is 5S standards are maintained;
- Support LEAN initiatives and Continuous Improvement Projects;
- Execute any other task commensurate with the role.
- At least 1 year experience working in a technical/engineering organization;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and other MS applications;
- High sense of ownership and urgency when necessary;
- Well organised, diligent with high attention to detail;
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance tasks and documentation is preferred;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Be a good team player;
- Be a good communicator, confident and is able to problem solve;
- Knowledge of SAP and AMOS will be considered an asset;
- Experience working with Airbus or Boeing aircraft is preferred.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jan 2022
Closes 9 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Planning engineer