Field Service Engineer / Laser
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
GE Additive includes additive machine brands Concept Laser and Arcam EBM, along with additive powder supplier AP&C. At GE Additive, we continue to work every day to bring the transformative power of advanced manufacturing to businesses around the globe. Through our own extensive experience incorporating additive technologies into our production process, we recognize the value and possibilities it brings to modern design and manufacturing challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Field Service Engineer will work on a team or individually, to assist on large component replacement, troubleshoot mechanical and / or electrical repairs, direct and coordinate crews,
oversee contractors, and repair wind turbine components throughout the Brazil.
- All resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers'
- These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing
- As the Field Service Engineer you will: work on site life extensions, repairs and inspection
- Related service activities able to be performed at customer site. Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues. Targeted clients. Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
- Major Components Exchange, Up Tower and Down Tower repair
- Troubleshoot complicated mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical problems on variable pitch / variable speed turbines
- Help in all areas of site preparation (coordination of labor and materials) with minimal supervision
- Document all work performed using computer based service reporting procedures
- Communicate site status to engineers, customers, and management
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 10 Jan 2022
Closes 8 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Tooling