Lead Engineer - Product Definition
- GE Aviation - 500 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
ATO PDE engineer will execute modeling / drafting activities in close cooperation with ATO engineering teams. In this role you will be responsible for CAD models and drawings for ATO Team as well as RIG test stand. You will perform system designs that meet business needs and manage complex issues within functional area(s) of expertise.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and execute PDE support or evaluation of assigned individual and team projects using engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and program requirements.
- Execute new definition for parts (3D models, MBD, 2D drawings).
- Create new or update existing definition per Aviation standards.
- Calculate Stack-up analysis.
- Create or update Digital Engine models.
- Implement and develop processes and procedures that assure the highest quality of provided deliverables and be consistent with engineering policies and standards.
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews.
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated.
- Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers.
- Complete assigned tasks on time and on budget.
- Master or bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related field,
- Experience with commercial CAD/CAE package.
- NX\\UG 2D drawing and 3D modeling skills.
- GD&T understanding.
- Ability to work effectively with domestic (EDC) and worldwide based engineers.
- General knowledge of engine architecture.
- Willingness to continuous learning and sharing best practices within the organization.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Passion to learn, open mind, strong motivation.
- Demonstrated good written and verbal communication skills, specifically in english language.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to work effectively in fast-growing and highly changing environments.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Full time
Posted 10 Jan 2022
Closes 8 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Product support