Executive Assistant to Accountable Manager (m/f/divers)
- Lufthansa - 334 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Vienna, Niederösterreich, Austria
- Support the Accountable Manager and the entire Operations Management team in strategy implementation and further development of the Operations and Ops organization.
- Development of concepts and measures on specialist topics within the Operations division
- Leadership and support of cross-divisional and cross-company projects
- Conceptual work on projects, analyses and measures to improve Operations
- Preparation of briefing documents and coordination of analyses
- Preparation of decisions for the Accountable Manager and the Extended Management Board in all relevant bodies
- Preparation and follow-up of appointments
- Consolidation of ongoing projects and development of a uniform reporting standard
- Moderation and methodical leadership of closed sessions and meetings
Flight privileges, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours
Behind the scenes
Take off with us!
Be part of our Team!
- Successfully completed university degree in economics or relevant professional experience
- Ideally several years of relevant professional experience in the airline environment, ideally airline operations management
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, innovative spirit and ability to provide impulses
- Experience in the preparation of management reports and ideally in project management
- Pleasure in the analytical processing of complex topics - also under time pressure
- Open, communicative & empathic personality who enjoys coordinating the implementation of topics and driving them forward across divisions
- German & English spoken and written
- Absolute discretion, confidentiality and integrity
About Eurowings Europe GmbH
Eurowings is the low-cost airline of Lufthansa Group, making it part of the world's largest aviation group. With a fleet of currently 205 aircraft, Eurowings specializes in affordable non-stop flights within Europe. The carrier offers flights to over 210 destinations in over 60 countries around the world, making it Europe's third-largest low-cost airline. Last year, the company carried over 40 million passengers for the first time.
- Full time
Posted 9 Jan 2022
Closes 8 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Airline manager