- SR Technics - 57 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Data Analyst is responsible for both scheduled and unscheduled (Ad-Hoc) data reporting based on, but not limited to the supply chain function. Reporting for both SRT Local, group and Customer needs on a priority need basis. Using ERP, internal and external customer knowledge industry and supplier data a fluid approach to reporting, chart creation, analysis and production of Control reports and KPI's form the integral part of this dynamic role.
- Supply Chain KPI reports (as detailed by the Supply Chain Management Team);
- End of Check material reporting to include usage, return status, for each layover;
- Consignment Stock usage and self-invoicing to relevant suppliers;
- Prepare periodic inventory analysis reports;
- Prepare periodic stock movement and shortages reports;
- Prepare data analysis and reports for material planning;
- Analysis of both SRT and Customer datasets to be used to support continuous improvement for the business;
- Price analysis, to support ad-hoc supplier selection and formal RFP analysis;
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Engage in any other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Excellent data analysis (using MS Excel) proficiency preferably to degree level;
- MS office suite capabilities;
- ERP system integration (ideal);
- Ability to work in both the team and in a self managed manner;
- Good command of English , spoken + written;
- Previous experience with SAS data warehouse and similar applications is considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills;
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 8 Jan 2022
Closes 7 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Flight operations