Customer Management Duty Officer
- easyJet - 45 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
Our primary responsibility is to manage the customer non-face to face contact experience during times of disruption. Working with the overall Operational Disruption team, our team needs to ensure that customers and our contact channels are kept informed of on-the-day operational issues and provided with information to allow them to better manage their journey with us and help to minimise the stress that can be caused through uncertainty, delays, compensation for expenses and baggage issues. Our aim is also to have zero uncontrolled days in the Contact Centre by the proactive triggering of activities and communications in the most robust and efficient way thereby minimising the Impact of expected disruption. The Customer Management Duty Office team is a dedicated team with the purpose of ensuring high quality customer experience.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager, the Customer Management Duty Officer's role is to support the ICC and Customer Service Operations Managers in the delivery of customer and operational excellence. The Customer Management Duty Officer is responsible for ensuring that the customer contact experience, across voice and digital channels during times of disruption, is consistent, proactive, compliant and informative to enable a safe and stress-free continuation of their journey or resolution to their issues.
> Monitor disruption, in real time and link with Customer Services and others to departments to help manage any customer issues.
> Customer Experience:
- Ensure contact centre agents across all channels are kept informed of relevant disruption events so that they can communicate effectively and consistently with customers.
- Co-ordinate with Airport alongside ICC Customer Disruption team with the customer experience in mind, for example proactively communicating to customers who have alternative transport arranged or being coached to hotels. The key is to provide customers with enough information so that they know what to expect from easyJet along with their compensation and welfare rights.
- Actively assist with customer messaging through Social Media or other channels in line with approved messages.
- Assist the ICC with escalated customer issues, including but not restricted to, hotels, transport, expenses, re-routing, alternative transports, passengers with restricted mobility, VIPs, organising funding etc.
- Co-ordinate with Disruption Teams within the Integrated Control Centre (ICC) regarding customer handling, communications and passenger welfare, ensuring easyJet complies with EU261 regulations at all times.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and customers who have been referred to you and take appropriate actions.
- Ensure actions are taken to process disruption in operations systems and follow up.
- Working in conjunction with the staff in the ICC pro-actively being involved in decision making to achieve company on time performance objective.
- During disruption incidents, record and collect real time information to support accurate post incident investigations.
- Produce and distribute daily reports to senior management within the organisation detailing significant disruption events from previous day's operation.
- Attend key Operational Meetings, take actions, collate a report and actions to proactively deal with anticipated disruptions and co-ordinate.
- Escalate individual customer disruption issues including disruptive passengers, and possible PR issues to the wider business as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate actions in the event of unexpected events/crisis and respond to requests.
- Assist Operational Managers with their day to day activities, such as following up on requests or actions on their behalf.
> Approvals and Compliance:
- Approve escalated recommendations and monetary spend within your delegated authority; this may be out of hours.
- Ensure compliance and development of company policy/procedures in accordance with the easyJet Operations Manuals and company systems.
- Help collate relevant information needed for disruption events according to EU261 law, making sure the legal and customer teams have the correct information to pay out EU261 compensation to customers where appropriate.
- Support with investigations from both external and internal customers.
- Full time
Posted 8 Jan 2022
Closes 7 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Airline customer service