Senior Network Engineer
- Lufthansa - 341 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As an Senior Network Engineer your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Conduct site surveys. Prepare required survey documentation.
- Formulate alternative LAN, WLAN, Security, Video and Voice solutions. Present advantages/disadvantages of each. Lead technical decision-making process to select best alternative.
- Design and implement network solutions. Set-up, configure and manage network topologies in the projects.
- Prepare and maintain technical diagrams, manuals and project documentation.
- Collaborate with project managers, plan tasks, time lines and resource requirements.
- Develop a risk plan for network portion of projects and implement mitigation strategies.
- Troubleshoot; provide 3rd level support or oversight thereof for network issues during rollouts.
- Overall, pre-sales support related to networking topics to sales team.
Melissa Eugenia Koerber-Livingstone
Lufthansa Industry Solutions TS GmbH
E-mail address for inquiries
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Welcome to Lufthansa Industry Solutions
Interesting responsibilities, attractive career opportunities and a great working environment: Welcome to Lufthansa Industry Solutions. We offer a wide range of job opportunities and prospects in a wide range of industries.
Sr. IT Engineer Servers and Network
We want you to be part of our IT team!
The ideal Senior Network Engineer must fulfill the following requirements:
- Advanced degree in Network Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- CISCO Certification (min. CCNP) or HP/Aruba Certification is required. An otherwise highly qualified candidate with proven work experience and seeking certification will be considered.
- Deep knowledge in CISCO and/or HP/Aruba product portfolio.
- 5 years, 7+years desired, in the design, planning and implementation of LAN, WLAN, Security, Voice, Video campus networks.
- In-depth knowledge of advanced internetworking theory and design principles.
- Additional working hours above 40 and/or on normal "off hours" may be required at times.
- Valid US work permit.
- Valid passport and unrestricted willingness to travel.
*Applicants must be fully vaccinated against Covid19.
About Lufthansa Industry Solutions BS GmbH
Lufthansa Industry Solutions is a service provider for IT consulting and systems integration. The Lufthansa subsidiary supports its customers in the digital transformation of their companies. The customer base includes companies within the Lufthansa Group as well as more than 300 companies in various industries. Headquartered in Norderstedt, Germany, the company employs more than 2100 people at several branches in Germany, Albania, Switzerland and the USA.
- Full time
Posted 7 Jan 2022
Closes 6 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager