Procurement Specialist with German (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 341 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
- Executes standard Procurement processes from the area of team responsibility
- Answers general questions with regard to processes from the assigned area of responsibility via email/phone/post or any other channel (may seek support from more experienced team members)
- Conducts error analyses of own mistakes, reports them and proposes solutions in order to eliminate issues from daily operational work
- Makes sure that in assigned area of responsibility the accepted service level with regard to timeliness and accuracy is maintained
- Uses actively internal procedures; provides Subject Matter Expert (SME) with improvement ideas
- Creates and/or updates relevant internal documents and files as assigned by Team Leader
- Informs in advance about lack of capacity/free capacity
- Knows and follows confidential data protection rules. Maintains standards of professional communication
- Assists in trainings New Hires according to onboarding plan defined by Team Leader or Senior employees
- Completes all other tasks assigned by Team Leader
Behind the scenes
Be part of an international team!
Join us! We are looking forward to your application!
Why Lufthansa Global Business Services in Krakow is the right place to grow? you will find the answer.
- Master/Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 3rd year of studies in any disciplines
- Any corporate/administrative/internship experience will be and asset for Junior position
- Command of German (written and spoken) - min. B2
- Command of English (written and spoken)
- Basic command of MS Office and Windows applications
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Service and customer orientation
- Solution orientation
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 7 Jan 2022
Closes 6 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Airline buyer