Tool Stores Operative
- easyJet - 45 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
easyJet's engineering and maintenance team are renowned for their innovative solutions and as part of the team you will have the opportunity to engage with all aspects of the airlines operation delivering the highest standards of Aircraft performance. As a member of the airlines engineering and Maintenance Team you will be part of the team delivering Europe's highest technical despatch reliability as recognised by Airbus. With the current program introducing the cutting edge NEO aircraft into the fleet and the A321 aircraft introduced in 2018 there couldn't be a better time to join the team.
The Tool Stores Operative is a key part of the successful delivery of planned daily maintenance activities as well as ensuring the station's tooling is well maintained. With an eye for meticulous detail, the Tool Stores Operative will support the engineering base providing a tooling service to meet the maintenance programme for easyjet at Luton and assistance with the network . easyJet maintain the highest Safety standards possible and as part of your role you will ensure that the planned in-house maintenance activity supports both regulatory standards and easyJet's industry leading safety and technical standards.
- Support production planning process through the pre-loading of aircraft Tooling for the upcoming nights work
- Ensuring replenishment of stock as required. Assisting with the search for urgently required tooling
- Control the issue and return of specialist tooling
- Place any damaged items in quarantine, until the discrepancy is resolved
- Assist in ensuring the calibration periods of calibrated tooling and equipment is not exceeded
- Control of tooling loaned to other bases
- Compliance with known and notified health and safety requirements, communicating them to others when appropriate
- Ensuring all tooling received is undamaged and of the correct quantity
- Ensure that company and contracted customers` policies are complied with
- Acceptance of other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably requested
- Full time
Posted 7 Jan 2022
Closes 6 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Testing