Product Sales Manager
- Lufthansa - 334 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Miami Lakes, Florida, United States
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Development of financial models to pro-actively drive Aircraft Component business (Component MRO, Sales, Loan Exchange) in North, Central & South America.
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors, competition development and initiation of required measures to protect and extend existing business.
- Establish and maintain relationship with major accounts.
- Realization of sales projects incl. internal production preparation.
- Support Services of dedicated customers with the objective of customer loyalty and business extension.
- Evaluation of market conducive products and adjustment of existing products to market and customer needs.
- Development and realization of projects as well as participation on projects.
*Other duties as assigned or required.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
Your office in 35,000 feet
Passion for travel is an integrated part of being a Product Sales Manager for us!
Join our team!
We want to share this journey with you!
The ideal Product Sales Manager should meets the following requirements:
- Very good understanding of financials models and sales controlling.
- Very good knowledge in the aviation MRO and trading industry including an existing network of contacts.
- Experiences in Account and Sales Management.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills (Capable of giving technical presentations to groups of up to 10 people).
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Excellent in English; (German, Spanish or Portuguese desirable).
- Expert Skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft.
- Good Skills of SAP/R3 software (desirable).
- Team player and positive attitude required.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (domestic and international).
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 5 Jan 2022
Closes 4 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales