- SR Technics - 55 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Cabin Mechanic performs maintenance and repair work in the aircraft cabin, particularly modification, repair and refurbishment of passenger and Flight Crew seats.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Read, understand and work in accordance with the applicable and approved maintenance data such as but not limited to SRM, AMM, IPC, applicable drawings, Engineering Orders, Jobcards, etc.;
- Repair and maintain aircraft cabin parts and components;
- Perform inspection, repair and refurbishment work in the cabin and all interior equipment;
- Replace carpets and in-lays;
- Support technicians in all removal and installation of cabin equipment except electrical lighting devices;
- Maintain tools, equipment and workplace in a serviceable condition and checks for completeness after each maintenance task according to company standards;
- Be aware of the expected quality standards of the work performed;
- Use IT systems to perform tasks such as looking for approved maintenance data, clock on jobcards, etc.;
- Report presence and working time according to company policies;
- Manage his/her personal hand-on training logbook and maintains his/her personal training records;
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be IT literate ;
- Have a minimum of 2 years working experience in an Aircraft maintenance environment ;
- Be eligible of a permission 1 authorisation as established by SR Technics Quality Management system ;
- Have a strong demonstrated commitment to detail, precise and high-quality work ;
- Be a good team player ;
- Good communication skills ;
- Able to read and write in English ;
- Be ready to work shift including nightshifts and weekends.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 5 Jan 2022
Closes 4 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic