Aircraft Assistant Technician
- SR Technics - 54 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Aircraft Assistant Technician assists during the performance of aircraft related tasks assigned by his/her superior such as inspection, repair and modification work as well as component replacement. The Aircraft Assistant Technician also ensures a high standard of efficiency, quality, housekeeping and health safety are maintained always.
- Absolute adherence to company standards and truly living SMS and STOP campaign;
- Assist in the performance of the assigned aircraft maintenance related tasks;
- Report any issues to the team leader in order to have enough time to react and find solutions to any problems met during the daily routine work;
- Maintain tools, equipment and workplace in a serviceable condition and checks for completeness after each maintenance work according to company standards;
- Report presence and working time according to company policies and keeps an overview over assigned section;
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Aviation industry experience and/or EASA Part 66 examination certificate desirable;
- Demonstrate working knowledge of health, safety and quality procedures to the required level;
- Good command of verbal and written English, Level B2;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Positive attitude and solutions orientated;
- High degree of customer focus, both internal and external;
- Demonstrate good communication and team orientated working;
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Only direct applications will be considered.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 5 Jan 2022
Closes 4 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic