(Jr) Recruitment Expert/Talent Sourcer
- Lufthansa - 353 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
As the (Jr) Recruitment Expert/Talent Sourcer, you will perform the following duties:
- Conducting job briefing sessions with hiring managers.
- Attracting and sourcing candidates using the world class research tools (e.g. LinkedIn).
- Preparing reports on you sourcing activity.
- Proactively looking for new sources of candidates.
- Building talent pools.
- Conducting phone screenings with candidates.
- Managing multiple recruitment projects simultaneously.
* Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Behind the scenes
Be part of an international team!
We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal (Jr) Recruitment Expert/Talent Sourcer must fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree desirable.
- Very good command of English (written & spoken), German would be an asset.
- Motivated to learn and develop in the recruitment area.
- Proactive self-starter, willing to assume full ownership of assigned roles and project work.
- Capable of delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multitask and priorities workload effectively and efficiently.
- Strong continuous improvement mindset.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 4 Jan 2022
Closes 3 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Airline HR