C&E Material planner
- SR Technics - 55 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The C&E Material Planner manages C&E stock levels in alignment with shops or hangars, minimizing
stock holding cost and work stoppages due to material shortages. As such, he is responsible for the
definition and the maintenance of the planning parameters, the inventory control and correct reflection in SAP or the ERP-system used.
- Promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is
communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization
- Ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously
improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual
- Plan and analyse C&E stock for assigned purchasing groups/material numbers at economic
optimum based on historic and expected future consumption, including definition of stock
levels, reorder points and safety stock level
- Optimize timing of orders towards just-in-time delivery
- Achieve timely recovery of C&E shortages (DMAT)
- Ensure correct allocation of material to the Business Units
- Apply special management of high value items in order to meet demand and minimize stock
- Proactively change planning parameters in case of work scope/volume changes
- Validate, challenge and approve or refuse purchase requisitions before hand over to C&E
- Proactively maximize use of interchangeable material in collaboration with qualified
- Perform material clean-up after completion of ground-time (hangar) or per regular time
interval (shop) or work scope changes
- Identify surplus material and initiate liquidation
- Maintain accurate data in SAP
- Set measures in a format of KPI's
- Report C&E stock levels on a regular basis.
- Degree in Business, Technical or Supply Chain education with at least 2 years relevant work
- Supply Chain / Planning background ideally in Aviation / MRO
- Good knowledge of SAP or similar software
- Very good command of English written and spoken.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Only direct applications will be considered.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 4 Jan 2022
Closes 3 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Planning engineer