IT Service Support Admin / Service Management (m/f/d) - Take off with us and land in a fantastic tea
- Lufthansa - 353 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
If you like the sound of a versatile remit in an international atmosphere, you have just found your ideal employer. We are always looking for people to make sure we remain high-flyers on the ground
Free parking, Flight privileges, Jobticket
Behind the scenes
We are SunExpress
Uniting people, countries and cultures for more than 30 years
- Minimum Technical School, College Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL certification
- Basic level of Operations IT Systems hardware and software experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Applications are required.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English, German, Turkish are required
- Able to work under pressure
- Analytical Thinking
- Creative problem solving
- Work with complex situations
- Strong customer service skills
SunExpress was founded in 1989 as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines and is one of the leading providers of charter and vacation flights to Turkey. The vacation specialist currently serves a route network of around 51 international destinations with its modern Boeing 737 fleet. The airline has been combining Turkish hospitality with German precision for more than 30 years and welcomes around 10 million passengers on board its aircraft every year. SunExpress is a strong partner of Turkish tourism and has received several awards for the service and comfort on board its flights. SunExpress headquarters are located in Antalya, the tourist capital of Turkey. Another important hub is Izmir on Turkey's Aegean coast. The German headquarters are located in Gateway Gardens in Frankfurt am Main.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 3 Jan 2022
Closes 2 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT