Jr Administrative Clerk
- Lufthansa - 353 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Mexico city, Mexico
As a Junior Administrative Clerk, your duties may include:
- Responsible for providing administrative support in one or more specialized functions of HRSD such as Personnel Administration, Compensation, Benefits, HR Reporting and Data Maintenance.
- Collaborates in the team operational performance process, quality, compliance and business partner satisfaction.
- Direct communication with Hiring Managers and Human Resources personnel for LH Group Companies worldwide.
- Develops and updates internal procedures and process descriptions (if needed).
- Works in a highly data sensitive environment, responsible for protecting Data Privacy/ Compliance at all time.
- Performs on an efficient way in all team processes in order to keep under control the key performance indicators.
*Takeover of additional tasks when is required.
Behind the scenes
Join our amazing team!
We want to share this journey with you!
The ideal Junior Administrative Clerk must fulfill the following requirements:
- Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or HR related degree.
- Desirable 6 months' experience in HR administrative positions.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated and high proactivity.
- Client focus and strong customer services orientation.
- Analysis, conceptual and excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work under deadlines and handle multiple and detail-oriented tasks.
- Oriented to high quality results, service and quality commitment.
- Good command of Windows tools, great Excel skills.
- Good stress tolerance skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability / willing to work overtime when required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate effectively in English.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services S.A. de C.V.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 3 Jan 2022
Closes 2 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Flight operations