Product Manager Parts Repair
- SR Technics - 57 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
- Coordinate major proposal, make sure that CRM tool is up to date, coordinate sales strategy between Strategic and Product Sales
- Provide correct, competitive, profitable and creative proposals to customer
- Maintain Fixed Price Repair (CPC) catalogue
- Review and validate Fixed price repair (CPC) portion of invoices for engine shop visits
- Make sure that PPR has at any time a up to date view on projects for induction and order intake
- Coordinate PPR specific market intelligence
- Develop sales initiatives for PPR to booster sales in coordination with Sales, AM and Controlling
- Perform post calculations
- Ensure compliance
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the products. E.g. commercial, technical etc.
- Degree in engineering and/or business administration with strong understanding of financial and commercial aspects
- Technical knowledge of engine parts repair and overhaul processes and technology incl. strong knowledge of costing and pricing methodologies within the Engine Parts repair Services business field
- Core competencies in business economics, commercial affairs and financial modelling
- Professional know-how of product management, proposal and contracting process within the Engine Parts repair Services business field
- Project management experience and strong project methodology know-how
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure, flexible, creative thinking and innovative
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe. Ref: CRP/7269
- Full time
Posted 2 Jan 2022
Closes 1 Feb 2022
This job was posted to: Product support