Head of Product Sales & Key Account Management Sofia
- Lufthansa - 353 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Sofia, South-West, Bulgaria
Duties include but not limited to:
- Leading the Product Sales & Key Account Management team in the sub-region across various locations, countries via distance.
- Coordination of all sales projects with corporate sales unit in the region, Business Management of the PS, CEOs of the relevant production units, relevant central units (e.g. Finance & Legal).
- Development and building of resilient and lasting relationship with Key Customers in the region.
- Responsibility for product sales of the entire product portfolio of the PS AMS in the sub-region.
- Build-up and continuous gathering of market intelligence in the region.
- Reaching of growth, revenue and profitability targets of the PS in the region.
- Leading of projects (complex).
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Head of Product Sales & KAM Budapest
Lufthansa Technik AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Behind the scenes
Head of Product Sales & KAM Sofia
Be part of a dynamic international team, we're looking forward to your application.
If you want to be the next Head of Product Sales & Key Account Management, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- University degree in Business Admin/Economics or Aviation Engineering required.
- Master Degree desirable.
- Minimum 3-year experience in a position in international sales, preferably in leadership position.
- English required.
- German desirable.
- Fluent in at least 2 major languages of the region.
- In-depth knowledge of the LHT processes & procedures and of PS AMS's specific products and processes.
- Computer literate as user.
- Disciplinary responsible for up to 20 employees.
- Responsible of budget, cost & revenue.
- Assessment screening.
- Willingness to travel.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
* Must possess work permit in Bulgaria.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
- Full time
Posted 1 Jan 2022
Closes 31 Jan 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales