- Lufthansa - 341 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Responsible for coordinating Weight and Balance documentation with LH Global Load Control.
- Maintain daily trip files and station traffic report as well as all aircraft-handling related statistical data.
- Responsible to keep track of the number of passengers, pieces of luggage and the amount of fuel.
- Ensure awareness for and achievement of all aircraft handling relevant quality targets / KPIs and initiate corrective actions if deviations occur.
- Maintain all manuals and local instructions and keep them up to date.
- Ensure a cost efficient ground handling operation without any compromise to safety standards.
- Motivate and encourage service providers to strive for superior quality.
*All other duties assigned or required.
Flight privileges, 15 Vacation Days, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days
Behind the scenes
We are BOS!
Join the successful Boston Team as a Turnaround Coordinator who is is responsible for the economic, punctual and safe planning and execution of the various aircraft handling processes during the aircraft ground time.
Are you ready to take off?
We want to share this journey with you!
If you want to be the next Turnaround Coordinator, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree/vocational training desirable.
- Bachelor degree desirable.
- 2-3 years of work experience required in aircraft handling.
- Knowledge of passenger handling and gate processes.
- English required.
- German and/or other desirable.
- LH specific or other airlines knowledge.
- Knowledge of airport procedures and processes.
- Valid SO Qualification.
- PC and Campus supported software including all MS Office programs as user.
- Must be able to obtain work permit in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
*CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
*Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2020, it generated revenue of EUR 13,589m and employed an average of 110,065 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
- Full time
Posted 1 Jan 2022
Closes 31 Jan 2022
This job was posted to: Airline manager