- Lufthansa - 334 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Sun Valley, California, United States
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Manage organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls for Landing Gear (LDG), Components/Piece Parts (PARTS), and Department of Defense (DOD).
- Ownership and Drive for his/her own Sales projects.
- Calculate Landing Gear and Component Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) proposals in alignment with all involved stakeholders (internal & external).
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands the Landing Gear Network customer base and ensure LHT's and Hawker's strong presence.
- Present sales, revenue and cost reports and realistic forecasts to the Senior Management team.
- Pursue new sales opportunities; gather inbound leads, and follow-up as needed.
* Performs other duties as required by business needs.
Behind the scenes
Join our team!
Join our dynamic team and make the difference!
The ideal Sales Manager must fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 4 years related experience in Landing Gear and/or Component Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul (MRO).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask tasks from multiple administrators.
* CV/Resume required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in the U.S.
* Company may provide relocation assistance.
* Must be willing to work shifts.
* Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
About Hawker Pacific Aerospace Ltd.
Hawker Pacific Aerospace is an international maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) service provider with bases in Sun Valley, USA, and London, UK. Originally founded as a part of British Aerospace in 1980 and taken over by Lufthansa Technik AG in 2002, the company has specialized in the maintenance of landing gears and other components. With a workforce of around 600, total floor space of about 31,500 square meters and an annual throughput of 750 overhauls of landing gears and other components, Hawker Pacific Aerospace is one of the biggest landing gear specialists in the world.
- Full time
Posted 31 Dec 2021
Closes 30 Jan 2022
This job was posted to: Airline sales