HR IT Product Manager
- Lufthansa - 334 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
As the HR IT Product Manager, you will perform the following duties:
- Develop concepts, implementation plans and operation models, mainly for procurement applications.
- Take responsibility and ownership for the IT demand management and operation of LGBS business applications.
- Gather functional requirements regarding the IT setup required to operate the business processes out of the LGBS center or BPO location, especially focusing on:
- Business applications and related roles and access rights.
- Workplace infrastructure and connectivity.
- Applications changes.
- Gather functional/business requirements for new and/or enhanced business applications.
- Assess technical solution alternatives (infrastructure, applications etc.) and develop recommendations together with technical experts.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
We are looking forward to your application!
The ideal HR IT Product Manager must fulfill the following requirements:
- Academic graduate (e.g. Business Administration or IT).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT; minimum 1 years with responsibility for business-critical IT systems; good functional and technical knowledge of HR IT systems.
- English fluent in writing and speaking.
- German desirable.
Required soft skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to influence and co-operate with others with or without direct supervision.
- Management of complex IT environments.
- International travel required (up to ~30%).
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 30 Dec 2021
Closes 29 Jan 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT