- Lufthansa - 353 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Mexico city, Mexico
The Finance Intern is responsible for:
- Issuing manual invoices as per local Mexican fiscal law (in Spanish).
- Delivering reports out of SAP for local accounting purposes, mainly for Colombia and Venezuela.
- Supporting the Finance team with administrative or accounting tasks.
- Collaborating with the team meeting timeliness and correctness standards.
- Observing at all times Data Protection and Compliance guidelines.
Behind the scenes
Join our team!
The Business Administration and Finance Team is responsible for ensuring that our customers comply with the legal, fiscal and accounting requirements in each of the countries they operate in Latin America. Join us and experience aviation from a different perspective!
The ideal Finance Intern must fulfill the following requirements:
- Currently studying the last stage or graduated from Finance and/or Accounting.
- Upper Intermediate command of English required.
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Good stress management.
- Analysis, conceptual and excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work under deadlines and handle multiple and detail-oriented tasks.
- Oriented to high quality results, service and quality commitment.
- Good command of MS Office tools.
* CV/Resume required.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services S.A. de C.V.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 29 Dec 2021
Closes 28 Jan 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance