Systems Engineer - Linux, Cloud, DevOps
- Lufthansa - 334 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
Why do we need you?
How you work will look like:
- Member of the team of specialists who take care of middleware systems for Lufthansa companies,
- Managing integration systems (e.g. Kafka, IBM MQ, TIBCO, WebLogic) by setting up, configuring, solving issues,
- Participation in interesting projects,
- Setting up new environments over Linux (in some projects on Windows) and optimizing existing solutions,
- Ensuring continuous availability of systems,
- Installing and configuring modern, advanced monitoring environments,
- Incident, problem and change management at integration layer - expert in 3rd line of support,
- Development of automation and support scripts.
Free parking, Discounts / shopping, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
We're into IT
We combine our experience of the airline business with IT expertise.
Our focus is on our customers.
We constantly search for the best solution for them and frequently review our processes, services and technology.
Who are you?
What do we expect:
- Linux or Unix administrator (or power user)
- Some experience with scripting or task automation,
- Experience in management of IT systems,
- Usage of network tools and commands,
- Good understanding of SQL,
- Passion for problem solving,
- Good level of communication in English,
- Teamwork skills,
- Higher education.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 28 Dec 2021
Closes 27 Jan 2022
This job was posted to: Product support