Junior/Standard System Administrator
- Lufthansa - 334 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
Why do we need you?
Your responsibilities will be:
- Administration of Linux / Unix operating System & middleware application, monitoring continuity & performance & errors of operating systems and middleware applications, installing and updating applications, Incident solution, Execution of SOP and Customer Requests, Implementation and participation in projects.
Free parking, Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- University education - preferred IT profile,
- Experience in working in Unix/Linux system,
- Experience in maintenance of information systems,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Readiness for shifts work - 24/7 mode,
What do we welcome?
- LINUX, AIX, UNIX certificates,
- SQL knowledge,
- ITIL knowledge,
- FCE certificate,
- German language.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 28 Dec 2021
Closes 27 Jan 2022
This job was posted to: Airline administration