Application Support Engineer
- SR Technics - 55 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Application Support Engineer will monitor and maintain the efficiency of our software applications. The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in business processes, ERP Systems and generic business applications.
SR Technics Malta increasingly rely on computer systems and business applications in all areas of our operations and decision-making processes. It is therefore crucial that the Application Support Engineer ensures that s/he possesses extensive experience in providing application support in a fast-paced environment and being proactive in their actions.
- Assist in the implementation of application projects and provide technical input where required;
- Provide guidance and support for application users to ensure that the business application systems are maintained to the highest possible standard with maximum levels of attainable productivity and efficiency;
- Undertake application problem analysis and resolution for any problems in conjunction with the users and suppliers;
- Monitor application functionality and performance and provide optimization when necessary;
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Experience as an application support engineer (or equivalent);
- Knowledge of database management;
- Ability to provide front-end support to internal and external users and communicate with vendors;
- Experience in implementing and upgrading business applications especially with ERP systems and underlying databases;
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions;
- Knowledgeable in data mining and data warehousing concepts and methodologies;
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems;
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills;
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time;
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business. Only direct applications will be considered.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
- Full time
Posted 28 Dec 2021
Closes 27 Jan 2022
This job was posted to: Product support