Director Performance & Planning (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 334 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
You are responsible for managing the timely, accurate and effective delivery of all short-, medium- and long-term staff planning aspects.
- Responsible for successful global, client-centric steering of Customer Service operations ensuring customer & employee satisfaction
- Guiding implementation & improvement of reporting on KPIs performance, ensuring data availability, reliability & proactive controlling
- Oversee forecasting & capacity accuracy within global network
- Provision of proper & efficient scheduling to meet staffing requirements, achieving high employee satisfaction, develop early indicators for staffing needs in cooperation with LH Group
- Own the budget process from operational perspective
- Playing leading role in groupwide exchange (across LH Group Airlines) for capacity planning & budget assumptions
- Leading team by example with continuous development through regular feedback guided by LH InTouch Core Values
Group HR LH InTouch
E-mail address for inquiries
Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health days, Flexible working hours, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks, Employee Assistance Program, Remote working (e.g. from home)
Behind the scenes
Become part of an international team!
At LH InTouch you become part of an international team, that is motivated to give the best every day, guided by the LH InTouch core values.
Take a look what the LH InTouch team is excited about.
Your future workplace
Usually we are all gathered in the office in Berlin at Tempelhofer Hafen. At the moment we offer flexibility in regards to remote working due to the pandemic.
What is LH InTouch doing?
Join Vanessa, Customer Service Consultant in Berlin, to experience what a day in the life of Customer Service at LH InTouch looks like.
- University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or similar - or equivalent working experience
- Demonstrated experience in similar role at senior management level
- In-depth knowledge of Workforce Management Systems (e.g IEX) & current reporting solutions
- In-depth understanding of Service Centre Technology Platforms (e.g Genesys)
- Well-developed knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong proficiency in English (written & verbal), proficiency in German is advantage
- As a leader, you develop & empower your virtual team to give their best every day & achieve goals together
- You excel in communication & connect cross-functionally with areas at different levels of our global organization
- You have strong analytical thinking skills, always work in solution-oriented manner & are decisive
- Fast paced & changing environment is an exciting challenge for you
About Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone's day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.
- Full time
Posted 27 Dec 2021
Closes 26 Jan 2022
This job was posted to: Planning engineer