IT Manager China Shanghai
- Lufthansa - 353 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Ensure an active relationship management and engagement with relevant stakeholders in order to ensure proper alignment of all parties
- Provide consulting regarding the design and implementation of resilient and effective solutions
- Ensure proper and secure integration into the exiting IT environment
- Verify and negotiate Requests for Service (RfS) offers, together with relevant stakeholders
- Work closely together with the DevOps organization to ensure future operations
Behind the scenes
This is AirPlus!
This is AirPlus!
- degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification and several years of experience as an IT expert
- Knowledge of cloud and application security patterns including web application security and mobile security strategies, regulatory standards and overall security requirements (PCI DSS, ISO 2700x, GOBD)Advanced knowledge about cloud technologies, micro service architectures, API concepts and data engineering is mandatory, ACP (Alibaba Cloud Certified Professional) would be an advantage
- Experience in complex and heterogeneous IT environments and business processes, preferably in financial services sector and business travel industry
- good English and stakeholder management skills
About AirPlus Payment Management Co. Ltd.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 93,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 26 Dec 2021
Closes 25 Jan 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT